Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blessington Farms!!!!

 Our first trip here and it was a BLAST!!!!!
 We happened to run across some bluebonnets!


 Had to get a sibling bluebonnet picture!
Even if it was a small patch! :)
 My silly kiddos!
 Roxy was a pro! So photogenic!
 Practicing some roping!
 They climbed this several times!
 Tube slides!
 The group of them going down!
 Weeeeee!
 Steven loved this! 
 The one time I went down the slide!
Yes I was scared lol!
 Here we go!
 It was fun but I just needed to try it once!
 Steven Richard and Roxy had a great time!

 All smiles!
 LOL! Steven Richard was free! :)
 I really think Steven had more fun than Sophia with this!
 The Spider Web!
 Steven caught the chicken!
 I think the pedal bikes were also one of the favorites!

 
 They were racing and I had to explain 
they were not bumper cars!
 This was so fun!
 I enjoyed watching them all!

 They had to be at the front of the tractor!
 This was baby girls favorite ride!
 Sophia was so cute and clapping the whole ride!
 Everyone loved it and we had the best driver!
I seriously think Steven loved the slides more than anyone lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~