Monday, September 15, 2014

Some of our Weekend....

My parents wonderful trip to
 Bar Harbor, Maine and Cheticamp, Nova Scotia!!!!
Love seeing the pictures they keep sending!
My parents have seen an Eagle in Baddeck, 
Nova Scotia and pilot whale in Cheticamp, Nova Scotia

Marina!
This is in new Brunswick, Canada 
The tide goes in and out of Fundy Bay twice a day. 46 feet. 
You can walk on the ocean floor when tide is out here.

 DaD!!!!!
We walked across to another inland when the tide was out.
 Kennebunkpot, Maine
Gardens! My parents saw Gearge and Barbara Bush at their home!!!
 I called a florist and talked to the owner and 
wanted to make these Birthday flowers for
my friend Sandra extra special she has been with
Charles our good friend in the hospital for weeks now...
He got out a day and had to go back. Just a very tough time.
  We know Sandra had a great Birthday bringing him home,
but my heart sank when he had to go back the next day.
Life is short folks we need to be appreciate and considerate of others!
Our thoughts and prayers are with Sandra and Charles at this time.
We love you guys so much!
 Steven Richard was Star of the Week!
  SO proud of our 1st Grader!!!!
 So Baby girl is talking up a storm!
 She loves popsicle and loves to tell you all about it!
 So cute!
 Cheers! Me and my guy! :)
  LOL! All of us!
 We have also been watching Peppa Pig!
How funny they really like this show and it 
does teach good lessons and morals so I am all for it! :)

 My little guy left this note for me on my nightstand!
This was the best thing to wake up too! :)
 Love!
 We did some fall Halloween decorating too! :)
 Going to school!!!
 Dad! :)
 Proud!
 Cheers!
 That baby girl!!!!
 Love notes!
 Cuteness!
Here is a little bit of a project we had been working on in St. Johns!
My parents went there and one of my engineer co workers sent this picture!
Nice to see some design work coming to life!
Been a busy and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~