Tuesday, October 28, 2014

First Boy Scout Camp Out!

Here is one of my favorite pictures!
They loved canoeing!!
So I had to get a picture before they headed out!!!!
They got to put there tent up right by the lake!
So they had a blast the first night there!
There was a scary trail!
They got to go through with flashlights and there was
people jumping out at them! My son LOVED this!

This is where they canoed to get to the treasure island!

Visiting!
Luke and Steven
That's one good boy!
I love you can see his and grandpa's chair behind him!
Along with the tent!
Getting ready for the flag ceremony!








Love this boy!
Here they are doing and archaeological dig for dinosaur bones!
Climbing the rock wall!

Taking selfies while waiting for Mommy and Daddy! Thumbs up!
Love this boy!!!

These boys had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to the next outing at Brazos Bend!

1 comment:

  1. I know this had to be so special for your dad and Steven Richard, love the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~