Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Fort Bend County Fair Parade!

 Sophia loved the motorcycles.
We are in trouble!
She kept saying I like! I like!


 It was great seeing all the mayors and judges come to support the community!

 We must have seen at least 4 or 5 marching bands!
 Mattress Mack!

 The Monster trucks were pretty awesome!




 Caught my boy! :)
Wish I had got more pictures of the kiddos.
We all had a great time and they had a blast!
 ROTC





 So many firetrucks!
From Richmond, Rosenberg, and Needville!




 George Ranch Cheerleaders,and drill team where there!


 Love the trial riders!

What a great time we had!
So glad I was able to take off and a HUGE thank you
to my Dad for getting us a spot saved!
What a great guy!
Love you Dad!!!!!
We had a great time!
Had a nice time at lunch afterwards as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~