Friday, February 27, 2015

Go Thunder!!!!!! So Stevie!!!!!

We are excited!
This is Steven Richard's last Basketball practice
this season! Go Thunder!
Tomorrow will be the last game then we
have a few weeks off till Coach Pitch Baseball starts!
He was a bit reluctant but I promised him
we would practice as this is a lot different than the T,
and he did agree and I think he is excited for
a challenge lets just hope he does 
not have to play out field too much!
We love you Steven Richard!!!!
Getting ready to head out for the day and noticed
some of the first frost I have seen on the roof tops this year!
A note from Mrs. Marik!
"I really enjoy Steven y'all are raising an awesome boy! :)"
Teacher of the Year!
Love her!
 Writing Stations!
Reading Stations with Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~