Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad and ME! :)

Lunch with Dad for our Birthday!
Really love sharing this day together!
We are SO much alike! :)
Dad and the Birthday present I got him 
when we where in Colorado together!
Zena hanging out at the retirement home with the parents! :)
Salmon dinner hubby made! :)
Always fantastic!
Love my emoji balloon and flowers Steven
Richard picked out! :)
Thank you Steven!
Pajama Party at my parents!
I love this card the kids got me!
101 Dalmatians one of my favorites!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!
Kiddos that night we watched The Elf!!!!
Thank you Jamie! Fun getting surprises!
Thank you to everyone at work for the card and YUMMY cake!
Nice family get together!!!! :)
Happy Birthday Dad and I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~