Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Steven!!!!!!

They didn't know Steven was there and they were 
watching the squirrels run around. Then they started talking 
about how cute it would be to catch one and keep it for a pet.
That's my girl for sure!!!
So happy to see Daddy at lunch!!!!
Steven's choice for Birthday Dinner!
My crusted Chilean sea bass was amazing! With mushroom risotto!
Happy Birthday to you Steven!!!!!
Such a great night with you!
Wow this was great!
Awesome view!
SO SWEET!!!!!
LOVE this card!!!!! :)
I think he was really happy! :)
Make a wish!!!
Then we took a stroll across the bridge!
Cake decorated by Sophia and Kate!
Happy Birthday Steven with Candace, Ma, and those 3 precious girls!
This guy! Cant believe this was just a month ago!!!
WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE AND CHERISH HIM!!!!
Happy Birthday to Steven!!!!! 
He is my best friend, husband, awesome father, 
and just one of my favorite people!!!!!! 
He always knows how to make me laugh and how to make everything better! 
Thank you for being a part of our lives we love you oh so much!!!!!! 
So ready to celebrate you!!!!!!! 😍💖🎂🎁🎈🎉
LOVE THIS!!!!!
My Daddy!!!!!
Hope it was great and look forward to our future journeys together!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~