Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mickey Balloon, Chef Mickey's, & Electrical Parade!!!!!

Headed back to Magic Kingdom!!!!
She just woke up and I do not think 
she notices the balloon yet!
Now she sees it! :)
So fun and so yummy!!!
We love Minnie!!!!!
Hey it's Donald going back to the kitchen!
Silly goofy!!!
Mickey!!!!!!!
The fun we had was amazing!!!!!
We all had SUCH a great time!!!!
Pluto!!!!!!
Check out Sophia pulling his tail!
Donald is back!
Waiting in the line for Space Mountain!
There they go!!!!
Riding Dumbo!!!!
Daddy and Sophia riding Dumbo!!!!!
Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot ride was awesome!
Electrical parade again!!!
SO SO SO fun!!!!!
These people are my heart and my world!!!! :))))
HAHA!!!! I was scared from 
when I was little about Space Mountain!
Steven Richard thought it was so funny!
Such GOOD times!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The light parade is my favorite, just as I remember too! We have Chef Mickey on our list for next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~