Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Some of our Long Weekend!

So proud of this guy and how well he is playing!!!!
He got to first twice and had 2 great hits!
He played first base so well and got 2 outs!!!!
Making Oatmeal Crisp with Grandma!!!
We loved The Jungle Book!
Since all the rain and school closures, luckily we had electricity and no flooding!
We headed to see Zootopia it was so cute! I had a fun date with my two kiddos!
SO SO SO SO very proud of Steven and how well he is playing!
Go Astros!!!!
Such a great helper!
Hanging out with these two!!!!
Zootopia!!!
Playing checkers and visiting Grandma and Grandpa!
Reading some Children's Bible stories, it was a very nice day 
for us to be off school for the flooding, last year we where not 
as lucky our street was flooded but no houses thank goodness!!!! 
This year no flooding for our subdivision so far but the rain
is still coming and the Brazos river is still rising!
All in all we made the best of it and had a great day 
and got our grocery shopping done early!
Thanks for the pizza and visiting mom and dad we love you!!!!!
Dance Class!!!!
Ready for Church!!!!
She was so proud of these!!!
I thank God for the sunshine!
I thank God for my food!
I love this girl so much!!!!!
They are SO cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~