Monday, May 02, 2016

Downtown Disney Happy Birthday TREX Cafe!!!!

Playing checkers!
Lego Store!
Here we are at the Starbucks live and Anaheim, CA Starbucks can see us!
Our Family Photo!
LOVE him SO much!!!!
Shopping!
SHE LOVED her balloon!!!!
These people just make me SMILE!!!!
TREX Cafe!
Hulk SMASH!
Woody and BUZZ!
Dancing with her balloon!
MY BOY!!!!
DADDY and ME!!!
LOVE HIM!!!!!!
SO SWEET!!!!
My girl and I! :)
Daddy and Steven Richard!
HAPPY Birthday to you!!!!!!
She loved the walking "pet" dinosaur!
She asked the guy what his name was lol!
Building lego race cars!
Kept these guys busy and so fun!
Trying to climb up to see Cinderella!
She LOVES shopping!!!!
I mean LOVES shopping!!!!
Downtown Disney was so fun!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~