Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Some of Our Week!

Prayer before they play.
I love this!
Batter up!
He had two fantastic hits and runs!
We stopped and picked up balloons 
for Great Grandma's balloon release!
Headed to church Saturday evening!
Love drinking my coffee and watching the birds!
Zena is in retirement age for sure 
she used to go after them now she just sleeps!
Steven wrote I love Great Grandma and I wrote
I love you grandma always and forever!
This was fun and a great idea for us to do with the Gwosdz daughters!
I am sure Grandma, Charlene, Grandpa, and Milton where all watching us!
Beautiful Saturday game!
Up Up Up and away!!!!!!
We love you all so much!!!!!!! :)
Until we meet again at the pearly gates of HEAVEN!!!!!
We love you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~