Sunday, May 29, 2016

Some of Our Week!!!!

Wolf Den Celebration!
Buddies!!!!!
Steven did great on the sack races!!!!!
So cute!!!!
They had a blast at field day!!!!!
Steven Richard going in for  the pass!!!!
Awesome job!!!!
The power!!!!! He is so motivated!!!!
I love this they where screaming his name!!!
He represented all 2nd graders!
You can see Stana in this picture screaming for him!!!!
GOOD JOB!!!!!!
Through the finish line!!!!!
Awesome job Stevie!!!!!!!
Third Place for Field Day!!!!
Say hello to my friend! :)
Miss Cheyenne!!!
Selfies with Cheyenne!!! :)
Having some fun with her! :)
Trying out a new saddle from Yoakum!
Giving her lots of love, hugs, and treats! :)
I think I have already fallen for her for sure!
Headed out to the pasture!
Walking with my girl!
Do you call this a cowlick lol!
I think she has a friend :)
Zena happy to see us we have been getting home really late,
I think she misses us! Looking forward to our Memorial weekend
and spending some time with Zena as the only child lol!
3rd place!!!!
And you where not sure if you would even place you did AWESOME
Steven Richard we are ALL so proud of you!!!!!
Just hanging out with this girl!
She is being so good this was after Steven gave
her the West Nile shot. She is a really good girl!
Thank you for coming into our life Cheyenne!
Perfect timing for sure!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Steven Richard!! Sooo ready for Summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~