Friday, July 22, 2016

Some of Our Week!

Hi yah!
Hi Yah!
Sophia wanted me to take a picture of us 
watching Bubby at karate with her feet lol!
We really enjoy cheering him on even though he asks me to please keep 
Sophia quiet we are his biggest fans lol!!! Love watching him!
Getting pampered with Mom!
Gorgeous sunset!!!!
Beautiful Moon!
Sophia and Kate getting ready for Kumon!!!!
Sophia working hard at Kumon!
The boys after Kumon!
The group after Kumon!!!!
I think she really liked it!!!!
I love this sweet girl!!!!
I am tired but it was a really good Tuesday!!!
Dinner with the hubby and movie was emotional but nice!
We saw I miss you already wow TEAR JERKER!!!!
Steven's watermelon!
Small but good!!!!
Always a beautiful sunset at the ranch!!!
Steven Riding!!!!
Lol love these we where having fun in the pasture!
Giving this big girl hugs!!!!
Really fun times....
I love you Steven!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That watermelon is funny! I can't believe we are in back to school mode already, seems like Summer just started.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~