Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day!!!!

On the way into Hallettsville I have to always stop by the cemetery 
missing Grandma and Grandpa so much!
Here we are with the bear Steven Richard won at the silent auction!
This thing is HUGE!!!!!
Sophia at the Moravia store!
Steven Richard at the Moravia store!
Mom and me!!!!
Mom, Dad, and Me!!!
Our group!
We had a wonderful time and made several stops to visit family it was a great time!!!!!!!
Happy Father's Day to my Dad the memories we have made through the years are priceless!!!!
I LOVE you Dad!!!!
Happy Father's Day to Steven thank you for being there for us and you are the best Daddy
we always love to spend time with you and have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~