Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Some of Our Week!!!!

So we got this guy at the family reunion silent auction!
Steven Richard bid on him he is HUGE!!!!!
I mean where are we going to put him?!!!!
They had fun tackling him on the rainy days!!!!
Piano lessons with Willow!
She is not as into it as we are!
Coloring at Another Time Soda Fountain!
Wonderful lunch with the family!
Strawberry shake! So Yummy!!!!
Coconut shake Yummy!!!!
So I had to try them all!
Beautiful rose from Grandma's clipping I brought in from the rain!
Frog larvae if you zoom in close!!!!
Woke up to this guy, seriously this bear is HUGE!!!!
Sophia wanted to paint Willow's nails!
Pretty Willow!
LOVE THESE TWO!!!!
We had a wonderful time!!!!
Yes I am a big kid at heart!!!!!
We even managed to get some swimming in this week with all the rain! :)
Thank goodness also for VBS with all the rain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~