Thursday, August 14, 2014

Before and After the Storm!

  Beautiful, calm morning!
Heading out and I counted 45 ships waiting to
get in the channel.
You can see the storm clouds building.
Never got to put one line in today.
Out west it was real nice!

That was extremely scary!
Saw my life flash before my eyes it was too bad I could not take pictures.
The wind and the lightening was the scariest!
Had to just hold on and literally pray!
Coast guard said we were blocked from land and to keep going West.
So that it what we did 5 hours later of riding on the boat we were safe.
The calm after the storm.
All I could think about was my babies!
Life is TOO short live it to the fullest and be with the ones you LOVE!!!!
Turned into an amazing afternoon!
Even the birds where trying to get over the shock of the storm...

Trying to re-coop at my favorite place!
Best seat in the house!
My DREAM....
Check out this beauty we ran into!
It totally fits!

Headed back on the ferry...
Beautiful sunset!
Beautiful skies!
Perfect end to an interesting day!
Memories...
One day I will write my story....
I can not seem to slow down but when that time comes there will be lots to tell!
Enjoy LIFE with those you LOVE!!!!
Headed back off the Island to land from the ferry!!!!
What a ride it was!
Had an eye opening moment with you Steven!
Love you and love life...never never take anything for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~