Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sophia's 2nd Birthday Party!!!

  
She was EXCITED!
So was I!


I think all the kids had a great time!

Look who the surprise visitor is!


  
   


I think she adored her!!!!



I could have danced all night!





The boys are set with Ipads!

  Maverick sleeping! Look at those lashes!!!
The gang!

  

  


No party is complete without the chicken dance!



  





Someone just got up as Minnie was leaving!
I think he was fine with Minnie at a safe distance.

Bye Minnie!!!!
Wait can you come see my room?!

The girls had fun playing in Sophia's room!



Pretty presents and glitter galore!




Teapot!
Fishing pole!
Love all these kiddos!
Sophia had LOTS of help opening her gifts!


Mavericks ready for some presents!!!!!




$2 from Grandma, zoo membership, and Elmo card!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad she liked her Minnie tea set! Such a great party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~