Monday, December 01, 2014

Happy Birthday to Dad and Me!!!!!! :)

 Very FUN!!!!
This is a very special day for my Dad and I. 
I am honored to celebrate our Birthdays together. 
We celebrate the whole holiday! 
He is 72 today and said I will never let him forget a Birthday! 
We have always had a special bond! So many wonderful times! 
Love you Dad and a Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!! 
So thankful for my Dad!!
 So many of my favorite people!!!! :)


 This was the best card ever!!!!!

 Loved my cinnamon roll cake!


 XOXOXOXO!
    
  Even getting spoiled at work!!!!

 I love my Daddy!!!!!


Thanks to everyone for EVERYTHING!
Just taking the time out of your life to to think of me on my Birthday!
I feel very LOVED!!!!! XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthday treats! Happy Birthday again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~