Saturday, December 20, 2014

Steven Richard gets a Big Bed!!!!

He got his crib and his sister used it 
and converted to a full size bed!
So glad everyone is able to use all this!
  "Wake up Ste! Wake up Ste!" Sophia says!
Here he is as we were headed out to Math Fright Night at the school!
He loves his room and his rockets, planets, stars,
and solar system blanket!!! So happy he likes it!

Also want to share a cute story from this past week!
So thankful for my amazing parents and Steven Richard's amazing teacher. 
He forgot his Pokemon cards for game day at his school, 
obviously she new the importance of this to him and
 immediately let me know and I mentioned it to 
my mom and dad and they immediately stopped to find them
and take them right up to him!!!!! 
And all the world is happy yet again! That's a very loved boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~