Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gardening with my Babies!

 She was so busy this weekend!
 
 Always love to see the animals at Enchanted Forest!
 My helper!

  
 We decided to plant some flowers around the playhouse!



 The kids and I did all this ourselves!
First we had to pull all the weeds and till up the soil,
then it was ready for planting!
 We are very proud of it and it is ready for the week of rain!
 The kids favorite part is watering the garden!
 Here are the hydrangea from Pa's funeral from
my parents and grandma, was so nice of them to come
and send the flowers too.
 My grandma had the best time visiting with Ma,
and Ma was so glad to see her, my grandma had 
heard what happened and immediately wanted to go, I love her heart,
we are so very alike! Love Ma and love my grandma so.

 Some of my roses around the garden!
 They smell wonderful!
 Sophia Rose and I love smelling the roses! :)



 Everything is in full bloom!
 These jasmine smell wonderful!
 Having a great time together! :)



 Yes here Mommy is swinging! :)


 Strawberries coming back!
 Tomatoes!
 Squash!
 Sweet corn!
 Cucumber!
 She is so beautiful!
Lovely dove at our front door!
 Everything all ready to go!
 Planting and making there playhouse look nice!
 Just a VERY fun afternoon with the kiddos!
So much work and it was FUN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~