Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekly Randoms!

 Baby Girl dressed herself!
She loves her pink boots and heart skirt!
 Swinging outside before all the rain comes!
Push me "Super Duper" High Mommy!
I just LOVE this!
 Picking flowers with Sophia Rose before the rain!
 They smell wonderful!
 Somebody fell asleep with Steven Richard's bear!
 Zena fell asleep with Stevie's "Momma Bear"!


 Got a little something for myself! :)
 So fun to watch her play and be creative!
 She LOVES her bath paints!
 CHEESE!
 We are having fun learning our colors!!!!
Miss Sophia always looks forward to her bath painting!
 My beauties!
The smell of the Islands!!!! :)
It is a beautiful Monday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bath paints.. your brave! Ha! Steven would kill me if I bought those. Was it messy??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~