Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Our visit to Enchanted Forest!

 Such a handsome guy! :)
 Here is my baseball player!
 Love this kiddo! :)
 Steven Richard with Grandma and Grandpa!

 Love this picture with my favorite guy! :)


 Taking a rest in the garden!




 Steven Richard taking a picture of me while resting in the shade
waiting for Grandma (Mom)!
 Love riding around with Grandpa (Dad) and listening to all his stories
from work and hanging out around the Brazos!!!!!
Here we stopped outside the plant and watched a Momma Egret
and her baby! So sweet! We also saw a Momma deer and baby
with spots looked just born maybe a day or two old!
Smallest deer I had ever seen so beautiful!
I started not feeling 100% thinking I was getting what baby girl had
and we had to head back home but so glad I made it to the game
and to Enchanted Forest always love going out to the country and not too far!

Music in the Garden!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~