Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hanging Out! ~ Galveston, TX

:) My Happy Boy!!!
Sophia LOVED the fish and the Rain Forest she
has been asking everyday when we are going back!
SO Happy!
Ok so not sure who was more excited me or the kids lol!
SO FUN!!!!
Heading out was so funny Sophia kept saying
Hurry the lightening and rain! Then when we got out she would say
We made it with out getting rained on! She thought it was so neat! :)
HEr famous words are we going tommarrio Mommy?! lol!
Tommario=Tommorrow!
These boys had fun walking the beach and sea wall!
Sophia loves her Jet Ski Rocket Ship!
She HAD to have it!
Feeding the Sea Gulls!
This was so funny Steven took this.
Steven Richard said look how tall I am!
Carson just said I'll be the other one! :)
Fun times!
Headed to Crystal Beach!
We spotted the Green Rock and the Ghost Ship along the way!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~