Saturday, April 30, 2016

Steven Richard's First Holy Communion!

He has worked so hard all year and learned so much!
I love when he talks to me about everything he is learning from class.
May God Bless him always and forever and 
guide him along and support him throughout his life.
We love you so much Steven Richard!!!!
We are SO proud of you!
Those near and far and our angels in heaven watching over you!
You are so blessed!!!!!
This special day we have shared classes, discussions, and prayers
with your great grandma, and you know how truly proud she was
of you. You are so blessed for the guidance in your life and all 
the beautiful relationships you have!
Always know we love you always and you have so many angels in heaven watching 
and there for you always!!!! God Bless you my wonderful son!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~