Thursday, May 05, 2016

Headed to Clearwater, FL

Headed to Clearwater!!!!!
Leaving Disney!
At the hotel with my girl getting settled in.
Uncle Tony called and let me know Grandma was going into hospice.
He was already gone back home to Tennessee.
So we called and talked to her and we each got to talk t her and she told us 
she loved each of us. We talked to her every day I am missing that now for sure!
Love this girl!
She is always happy talking to her Great Grandma
and now that Grandma is gone she is always happy talking about Heaven.
I miss her terribly and cherish all the time and memories we made!
Forever I will hold in my heart until we meet again! :)
How I love these two!!!!
Steven Richard grabbed the camera!
Thank you to my wonderful husband and children, 
I can not imagine going through this without them.
I am truly grateful for their support and love.
Evening on the beach!
Why not?!
These two!!!!!!
It was very overcast heading into Clearwater!
The next day the clouds and sun where out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~