Sunday, May 15, 2016

Our Mother's Day Weekend!!!!

Eating on the Colorado River!
We missed Steven but he was taking 4 finals in a matter of 5 days!
So ready for Summer break!!!!
Kinda dark but here we are!
The girls!
The guys!
Cheers!
Some roses we picked in the rose garden!
Sadly Diamond passed away he was almost 25...
So many memories with Diamond when we where younger,
to having kids and always taking the kids to visit....
So many pictures with our whole family with him....
Roxy, Christopher, my parents, aunt, grandma, and grandpa....
He will truly be missed.....
I LOVED spending 
the day with my Mom and my kids!!!!
I love my kiddos so much!
Looking forward to the coming weekend to spend
with the kids and Steven we missed him!
Love my card Steven Richard made for me!!!!
I woke up to balloon, cards, and flowers!
TOTALLY NOT expecting that we 
are supposed to be celebrating next weekend!
Love my pink roses!!!!
Love the card from my Mom!
Just beautiful!
Beautiful prayer!
So glad to be with my crazy fun bunch!!!!!
I treated everyone to lunch and then we went shopping!
Fun with Mom and Sophia!!!!
Walking around shopping there where 2 shops open,
everything else was closed on honor of Mother's day,
that just means we have to go back!
One of my favorite places!!!!
We really had a great time!
Smile Dad!!!!
The yellow brick road!
Tea time!
:)
:)
:)
He got this sweet raccoon he wanted!
Sophia got some"angels" or fairies for a fairy garden!!!
I think I need to take Steven here for dinner on the Colorado sometime!
Diamond you will be missed by SO many!!!!
Sophia said she is not sad but loves Diamond! I love that!
We will all miss visiting you!!!!!
We all had a tough morning for sure!
So much love for this sweet guy and 
I was lucky enough to be able to ride him!!!!!
Love all my Mother's Day gifts!!!!!!
The homemade ones are the best straight from the heart!!!
What a wonderful day and weekend and time well spent with the people we love!
Cherish every moment and time with everyone...
We have all missed Grandma dearly and hold her so close to our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~