Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Fishing with Our Babies!!!!!! :)

Cows along the intercoastal!!!!! :)
Galveston Yacht Basin stop! :)
Stevie and Dad walking by our 
favorite The Cricket!!!!
Hanging out with this 3 year old! :)
Watching sail boats and pelicans!
The Ferry!
Seawolf park!
Tanker!
These two!!!!
Hang on!
So sweet, too bad she lost this pair of sunglasses
looking over :(
LOVE him!!!!
I will never forget all the fun busy good times we have!
Captaining the boat offshore!
Catching her fish!
BIG jellyfish!
She did it!!!!!
She was so happy Mommy can I touch it!!!!
My life is COMPLETE!!!!! :)
Sharks in the live bait well why not!?
SHARK!
I still refuse to touch the sharks!
We caught LOTS of sharks this day!
Shark Bait!
GORGEOUS ride in!!!!!
Goodnight!
Wonderful day!!!!
I caught it MOMMY HURRY!!!!!
Does it get any better than this?!!!!
Heaven Sent for sure!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~