Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Some of Our Week!

All ready for Dr. Seuss dress up day!!!!! :)
Sophia Pre-K Top row 3rd from the left! :)
Some of the book I have been reading...
Sophia brushing Willows teeth.
I swear she was posing lol!
This bird dropped this flower in the bird bath!
Sophia and I saw it, it was so cool!
We have been going strong with piano lessons!
She fell asleep by me with Willow!
She is growing so fast!
I'll take it!
My beautiful sink!
Fresh cut flowers from my yard!
We have been practicing riding without training wheels!
We planted several lantana as filler plants!
Grandma and grandpa went to Crystal Beach!
Willow is so sweet!
She is so not like Zena, 
amazing how different they are yet alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~