Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Wonderful Times!!!! Hammerhead Shark!!!!

Rainbow we are off to a great start! :)
Heading out early!
Catching King Fish!
I was catching bait!
So beautiful!!!!
They were out!!!!
Doing good with the red snapper!!!!
Hammerhead shark!!!!
Life is but a dream!!!!!
A trip we will never forget!!!
We where TIRED the next few days!!!
We decided to head across the ferry and go to La Kings for Ice Cream!!!
And Candy!!!!
They had a great time!!!!
Cherry 7 Up cheers!!!!
They had SO much fun!!!!
So glad we got to take these kiddos out!!!!
Having fun watching dolphins!!!
Reel! Reel! Reel!
Reel! Reel! Reel!
This girl!!!!!!
I caught the smallest lol!!!!!
I was proud of having the smallest fish!!!!
Steven Richard did great at taking the fish off the hook!
Wheeeeee!
These kids!!!!
The ride back was magical!!!!!
Oh how I love this man!!!!!
Thank you Steven for everything!!!!!!
Claire and I :)
We where tired the next morning but managed to paint our nails!!!
We made rainbows!!!!!
Added art to the fridge!
Oh the memories we made!!!!!
Just pure perfection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~