Friday, October 05, 2018

Some of Our Week!

So Proud of Sophia she got 2nd Place for her age category!!!
Great Job!!!!
Steven got 2nd Place for his Bird house for his age category!
Great Job!
3 Cousins fun Run!
Webelos II first meeting!!!!
Satsumas from beach friend!
Taking the El Pescador out!
Love this guy!!!!
White spots are birds all in the trees!!!!
She LOVES bird watching!!!
My wedding date!
Laura and Juan!!!!
Throwing the bouquet!
Garter time!
LOVE these people!!!!
Got this little red on a quick boat ride! I could not resist throwing a line in! :)
Lunch with Emily!
Lunch with Kate!!!
I got 1st Place for my photo at the fair!!!
South Texas Spanish Dagger Blooming!
Beautiful trout Steven caught!!!!
Apple Time!
Cores and peeling I used to make Apple Jelly!
Homemade applesauce so good!!!!
Canning was so much fun this was my first time and a great yummy fun hobby
if you have the time, I really enjoyed it but it is time consuming!
My Apple Sauce 6 jars!
My Apple Jelly! 3.5 jars!
Next up I am going to try and make Peach Jam!!!!
MMMMMM!!!!!!
Asparagus and chicken for dinner!
Yummy dinner with the kiddos!!!!
I love this collage it shows all the steps in pictures! :)
  Peach Jam!!!!
Bluberry Jam SOOOO Good!!!!!!
Hanging out with Cheyenne!
My girl is growing up so fast!!!!
White Bean Chili!
Getting some things ready for our Halloween party!!!!
It has been a pretty jamming week!!!!! :)
Having fun at Grandma's!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun week and busy! Love all your canned goodies. I bet they are super yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~