Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Some Of Our Week!

 

Silly Girls!!!!
Our first delicious plum!!!!

Moons Out!
Enjoying the day!!!!


Pool Daze!!!!


Loving Grandma and Grandpas painted house!!!!



Cheers!!!
Kit Kat!!!!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad ❤️ and to my wonderful Husband!!!! ❤️ 
We have had a wonderful time in the country visiting Grandma and Grandpa's graves always brings us so much peace and love, they where the best such great times together, and at the family reunion in Hallettsville enjoyed visiting. 
So great to see our property. Good times and great memories!!!! 😍💕❤️💒🎉

When you get a text from your dad who does not text or have a smartphone. That's pretty big. I love you so much, dad. You're so awesome! From sharing our birthday and when I was little when he was sky diving and scuba diving a lot has changed, but the memories are incredible!!!! So many freaking, amazing adventures. Just unbelievable! I love my dad so much!!!!! 😍💕❤️🎉










They missed us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~