Monday, January 05, 2015

Christmas Eve!

   
Merry Christmas Eve!
I worked the morning then rushed home to my babies 
and we headed to Christmas evening mass. 
The reason for the season! It was lovely!
I got to sing Christmas songs with my boy, and was so 
glad to go with my grandma, parents, and out of town guests!
Just a true joy and my heart was smiling!
 After we headed to my Mom's and opened gifts with them!

 Great Grandma and Steven Richard! I know my grandpa was looking down...
My heart is so full!
 Baby girl just getting started!!!!
 I think she has got it!
 Books! She LOVES books!

 Steven Richard loved his Skylander's and wallet and money
from Aunt Barbara and Uncle Tony!!!!!
 Steven Richard got a ticket for dog sledding from Grandma and Grandpa!
 Loving this North Pole shirt and he really enjoyed 
it while skiing!!!! Our favorite Colorado shirt!

 Her new favorite Pj's!
 Opening the big gift!

 A bow and arrow!
I know he is ready to practice with Grandpa!
 Baby girl got a husky dog back pack!
We are ready for Colorado!
 Fairy Princess!
 Uncle Tony brought his Santa bag!
 Thank you Aunt Barbara and Uncle Tony for the baby and carrier!
She LOVES it!
 Happy times!
We had such a lovely evening at church 
and loved visiting with everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~