Monday, January 05, 2015

Christmas Morning at Grandma and Grandpa's!

 
 I thought this was so beautiful!!!
The Reason for the Season!
The tree with all the goodies for all the grandbabies!!!!
This makes my heart smile! There is so much love in this
house it is incredible!!!!!
 We always love seeing The Christmas Story Lamp!
 Baby girl has got it! 
She knows the deal now and gift opening ready! 
Love her so!
 There was so much action was tough to get photos but
Steven Richard LOVES his Pogo stick!!!! And Uncle Mike
is the Pogo star!!!!! He put on a pretty good show!
Baby girl loves her Peek a Boo Minnie tent!
Wow! I would say these guys did great on all 
the gifts it was an extra fun Christmas!!!
Diamond Says Hello!!!!!
How I MISS Diamond!!!!
Where is our ranch?!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is called a successful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~