Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Horse History Diamond AKA Joy's Last Star

Exaggerator wins Preakness stakes this weekend 
and looks just like Diamond AKA Joys Last Star and 
Cheyenne AKA Dry Tinker they all have similar bloodline!!!!
We also got Cheyenne AKA Dry Tinkers bloodline she is very good
and hope to have a pony with her in the next year or two!
 Steven and his Best Friend!
 Loved this muddy guy! :)
He will be missed so much we can only hope to gain a new
experience through his close bloodline our new
horse Dry Tinker AKA Cheyenne
He was so much fun for us! This was before we had kids and
we always had fun with him and riding him until I got pregnant with
Steven Richard and Dr. Adam would not let me get near a horse let alone ride one!
She was pretty blunt and told it like it was! :)
I needed that! And well I guess she was right it worked and we had Steven Richard! :)
Diamond and Christopher!
I need to make a book of Diamond I have so many Diamond photos
with the whole family!!!!
This is Diamond's Great Great Grandfather!
Billy Sunday was also in his bloodline but this was 5 generations back.
He is in the Aqua Hall of Fame!
We got the pedigree to go back as far as 1800's!
His most famous lineage is 
Poco Bueno who is also in the hall of fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~