Monday, May 23, 2016

Some of Our Week!

Sophia loves Mrs. Maria!!!!
She always is so excited to go to school 
and I love hearing all about her school days! :)
I know she will miss Mother's Day Out!
Early release day!
The start of Stevens watermelon!
Some okra!
Our plumeria has been amazing this year!!!
Zena is also enjoying it!
Silly girl!
Tire swing fun!!!
Love this face!!!!!
Bubby decided he wanted in on some  of the fun!
Love my new shirt and sandals! :)
Having a ball!
Silly girl now standing!
So different yet so alike!
Love these two!!!
I watch them and am truly in pure amazement!
They are from Steven and I we created these beautiful people
and my heart just skips a beat I hope they always  
know how much we love them!
Love you both oh so much forever and always you will 
be in my heart forever and always!
Those roosters got Sophia!
LOVLIES!!!!
Fairy Garden!
Lets just say this entertained her for hours!!!!
We had fun playing with the faeries and I think I fell asleep!
Headed to the barn!
These horses seem so happy and well cared for!
LOTS of cattle!!!!
Full moon tonight!
Grandma and Grandpa brought this dress
back from Hawaii for Sophia!
I think she likes it!
Sophia and Kate on the last day of Mother's Day Out!
Visiting the Angry birds!!!!
Plumeria this is the best year yet!
Our garden finds!
Zena!!!
Fairy Garden!
This is the bucket from my great aunt Annie 
who passed away when she was 98 in Wharton. 
When I was 3 years old and at her house I fell in the bucket 
it was full of water and got all wet LOL 
My whole family remembers the story with this bucket 
so now we turned it into a fairy garden for Sophia.
Tire swing fun at one of our favorite places!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~